Quality Short-Term Rehabilitative Care and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
At University Place in West Lafayette, your well-being is our top priority! Our skilled nursing and post acute care facility has Joint Commission Accreditation, which exemplifies our commitment to the highest quality senior care. Additionally, we believe that a high nurse-to-resident ratio is vital to quality, so clinical staffing is higher than Medicare’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recommendation for clinical staffing.
Our highly-qualified team of experts provides short-term rehabilitative care and skilled nursing care in a comfortable, healing environment. In our skilled nursing home you will receive around-the-clock senior care and a variety of therapies, including: physical, occupational and speech therapies, as well as an array of helpful programs. A personalized plan of care recommended by your doctors, as well as your individual requests, is created to ensure all your needs and preference are honored.
Services and amenities at University Place in West Lafayette’s skilled nursing facility include:
- Medicare certified skilled nursing care around the clock
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Medication administration and monitoring including pharmacist review of medications
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Emergency response and monitoring around the clock
- Fully furnished private rooms with private bath and shower
- Three freshly prepared meals each day with table side service and snacks throughout the day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Linens and towels provided and laundered
- Recreational activities geared to individual capabilities and interests
- Social gathering rooms for relaxing and informal entertaining
- Beauty and barber salon
- Outdoor patio and gazebo
- Daily Mass and Chaplains on staff for spiritual reflection
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Scheduled medical van services
- Medicaid and Medicare accepted
Whether you are recovering from an illness or injury, or need long-term skilled nursing care we’re here to help you improve your overall quality of life. Our experienced and licensed health care professionals will work with you and your physician to make sure we meet your senior living needs, each step of the way.
To schedule a visit or for more information about our skilled nursing facility, call 765-464-5600 today!