Recoup, Revive and Return Home with Senior Rehabilitation at University Place
Whether you are recovering from surgery, an illness or injury, University Place’s healthcare center in West Lafayette offers a variety of senior rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art facilities to make your recovery that much easier. Our physical therapy programs will help you or your loved one regain mobility, strength and balance, while occupational therapy promotes independence with daily living activities like dressing, bathing, eating, self-care and home management tasks. We also provide speech therapy to increase communication and cognitive skills, along with programs for incontinence and wound care.
Our staff consists of experienced and licensed health care professionals who provide a comfortable and healing environment to help you recover. We work directly with your physician to ensure your needs are being met, each step of the way and that you or your loved one achieves their rehabilitation goals.
Some of the senior rehabilitation services and amenities we offer include:
- Fully furnished private rooms with private bath and shower
- Peace of mind with 24 hour emergency call system and security monitoring.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medication administration and monitoring including pharmacist review of medications
- Assistance with all personal care needs.
- Emergency response and monitoring around the clock
- Three full-service meals daily, along with snacks and refreshments.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Community living areas and picturesque grounds.
- Social gathering rooms for relaxing and entertaining.
- Wellness center
- Exercise room
- Meditation room for personal and spiritual reflection
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Scheduled medical van services
- Medicaid and Medicare accepted
We will work with your physicians to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one has a successful rehabilitation.
To schedule a visit or for more information about our senior rehabilitation facility, call 765-464-5600 today!