Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in a Supportive Environment
Apartments available – call us for more information!
While caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory care can be very challenging, at University Place in West Lafayette, we believe everyone has a story to tell. In University Place’s new memory care community, we provide the specialized memory care needed to continue your story. Making new memories and experiences should be a part of your everyday life. Here, your loved one will receive 24-hour memory care in a secure environment that provides dignity and quality of life as well as peace of mind for you and your family.
University Place’s memory care services and amenities include:
- Specialized dementia trained staff
- Secured living environment
- Personal care plan customized to individuals needs and preferences
- Newly remodeled one bedroom apartments
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals each day as well as snacks provided throughout the day
- Medication reminders, supervision and administration by a licensed nurse
- Dedicated staff to assist with personal care needs, reminders and verbal cuing
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Personalized, engaging activities to encourage daily participation and socialization
- RN available 24 hours a day
To schedule a visit or for more information about our memory care community, call 765-464-5600!