Recoup, Revive and Return Home
Whether you are recovering from surgery, an illness or injury, St. Joseph Village’s short-term senior rehabilitative services are designed to help restore your capabilities, and return you home as soon as possible. Our physical therapy programs will help you or your loved one regain mobility, strength and balance, while occupational therapy promotes independence with daily living activities like dressing, bathing, eating, self-care and home management tasks. We also provide speech therapy to increase communication and cognitive skills.
St. Joseph Village of Chicago’s skilled nursing and rehabilitative care are Joint Commission Accredited, which exemplifies our commitment to the highest quality senior care. Additionally, we believe that a high nurse to resident ratio is vital to quality, so our clinical staffing is higher than the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recommendation for staffing.
Our team of experienced and licensed health care professionals deliver outstanding senior rehabilitation services and provide a supportive, healing environment to help you recover faster. We work with your physicians to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one achieves their rehabilitation goals and returns home sooner.
Some of the senior rehabilitation services and amenities we offer throughout our communities include:
- Medicare-certified care around the clock
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Fully furnished private and shared accommodations.
- Three full-service meals daily, along with snacks and refreshments.
- Daily housekeeping
- Linens service
- Personal laundry service
- Assistance with all personal care needs
- Escorts throughout the building
- Recreational activities geared to individual capabilities and interest
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Monitored 24-hour emergency response system
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Meditation room for spiritual reflection and daily Mass in our onsite Chapel.
We will work with your doctors to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one has a successful rehabilitation.
To schedule a visit or for more information about our senior rehabilitation facility, call 773-328-5500 today!