Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in a Supportive Environment
While caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory care can be challenging, at St. Joseph Village of Chicago, we believe everyone has a story to tell. In our Alzheimer’s and dementia care community, we provide specialized support and care needed to continue the story, where making new memories and experiences is part of everyday life. Here, your loved one has 24-hour memory care in a secure environment that provides dignity and quality of life, as well as peace of mind for you and your family.
St. Joseph Village’s memory care services and amenities include:
- Personal care plan customized to individuals needs and preferences
- Private accommodations
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals each day as well as snacks provided throughout the day
- Medication reminders, supervision and administration
- Dedicated staff to assist with personal care needs, reminders and verbal cuing
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Exercise center with personal assistance to promote physical well-being
- Personalized, engaging activities to encourage daily participation and socialization
- Onsite health clinics each month, including foot care, massage therapy and dental hygiene
- Secure outdoor walking paths and landscaped courtyards
- Monitored 24 hour emergency response system
- Meditation room for spiritual reflection
- Chapel on-site for mass
- Private dining room for special occasions
Never let dementia or memory loss stop your loved one from continuing their story. Let St. Joseph Village of Chicago provide them with the highest quality memory care program.
To schedule a visit or for more information about our memory care community, call 773-328-5500 today!