Recoup, Revive and Return Home
St. Anthony’s rehabilitative services are customized to your individual needs. Our physical therapy programs will help you or your loved one regain mobility, strength and balance, while occupational therapy promotes independence with daily living activities like dressing, bathing, eating, self-care and home management tasks. We also provide speech therapy to increase communication and cognitive skills, along with programs for incontinence and wound care.
Our team of experienced and licensed health care professionals provide a comfortable and healing environment to help you recover. We work directly with your physician to ensure your needs are being met, each step of the way.
Some of the rehabilitation services and amenities we offer throughout our communities include:
- Fully furnished private rooms with private bath and shower
- Peace of mind with 24 hour emergency call system and security monitoring.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medication administration and monitoring including pharmacist review of medications
- Assistance with all personal care needs.
- Pharmacist review of medication.
- Emergency response and monitoring around the clock
- Three full-service meals daily, along with snacks and refreshments.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Community living areas and picturesque grounds.
- Social gathering rooms for relaxing and entertaining.
- Wellness center
- Fitness center and Senior FITness program.
- Spiritual reflection opportunities and daily Mass in our onsite Chapel.
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Scheduled medical van services
- Medicaid and Medicare accepted
We will work with your physicians to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one has a successful rehabilitation.
To schedule a visit or for more information, call 219-661-5100 today!