Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in a Supportive Environment
While supporting a loved one with Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory care can be very challenging, at Mount Alverna Village, in Parma, Ohio, we believe everyone has a story to tell. In our memory care community, we provide specialized support and care needed to continue the story, where making new memories and experiences is part of everyday life. Here your loved one has 24-hour memory care in a secure environment that provides dignity and improves quality of life, while offering peace of mind for you and your family.
Mount Alverna Village’s memory care services and amenities include:
- Personal care plan customized to individuals needs and preferences
- Private accommodations
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals each day as well as snacks provided throughout the day
- Medication reminders, supervision and administration
- Dedicated staff to assist with personal care needs, reminders and verbal cuing
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Personalized, engaging activities to encourage daily participation and socialization
- Onsite health clinics each month, including hearing, foot care and dental hygiene
- Secure landscaped courtyard
- Chapel on-site offering daily mass
- Private dining room for special occasions
To schedule a visit or to learn more about our memory care community, call 440-843-7800 today!