A Community of Support for Every Personal Journey
In addition to providing excellent care, life-enriching activities and events to promote active senior living, we strongly believe in providing for the spiritual health and wellbeing of our residents, associates and families through our mission and our faith. We provide spiritual activities for seniors to explore and expand your spiritual wellbeing and your sense of purpose, giving more meaning to your days. While Franciscan Ministries has roots in the Catholic faith, those of all beliefs are supported and welcomed.
Enhance Your Spiritual Health at Marian Village
For your spiritual health and wellbeing, we offer:
- Daily onsite Catholic Mass and services for other religious traditions
- Transportation services to local parishes and churches
- Prayer and rosary groups
- Chaplain services
- Bible studies
- Apartment blessings
- Book discussions and programs on spirituality
- Opportunities to be involved in a choir or spiritual life committee
- Outdoor spaces for meditation and reflection
- Volunteer opportunities in area including transportation for your convenience
- Bereavement support
Marian Village offers beautiful spaces for senior religious services and spiritual activities including meditation, prayer and celebration as part of a worship community. Our trained pastoral care staff is available to meet the needs of residents and family members as you journey through this important time in your life.
To schedule a visit or for more information about the spiritual activities for seniors at Marian Village, call 708-226-3780 today!