- This event has passed.
Addolorata Villa Lifelong Learning Series
September 6 at 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us to discover what life and lifelong learning are all about at Addolorata Villa. Choose from a variety of topics and discussions to engage the mind and spark a discussion.
- Australian Aboriginal Aerial Desert Landscapes on Wednesday, September 6th from 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Japanese Sumi Painting on Wednesday, September 13th from 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Navajo Healing Sand Paintings on Wednesday, September 20th from 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Greens, Grains and Beans on Monday, October 30th from 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Sacagawea Adventured with Lewis and Clark on Monday, December 18th from 11:00am – 12:00pm
Click here for more information!
RSVP to Liz Starman at (847) 808-4421 for the program that interests you