Registered Nurse – RN | Skilled Nursing
Part Time or Full Time
The Village at Victory Lakes – 1075 Victory Drive, Lindenhurst, IL 60046
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the facility and nursing service philosophies, through quality nursing
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of residents
- Administer medication and treatment, and maintain proper charting for the unit, in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, regulations, and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain a high standard of resident care
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
- Promote and respect the dignity and well-being of each resident and their family
Required skills and qualifications:
- Graduate from accredited school or nursing , BSN preferred
- Two years of clinical experience preferred, but not required
- Current IL nursing license
- CPR certified
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs.