Licensed Practical Nurse | LPN
Part or Full Time
Franciscan Village – 1270 Franciscan Drive, Lemont, IL 60439
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents
- Supervise and coordinate the activities performed by the Unit Assistants and CNAs to ensure a high degree of quality care is maintained
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of residents
- Keep physician and/or other health care professionals informed of resident conditions
- Supervise CNA and QMA, may supervise other nurses
Required skills and qualifications:
- Nursing school graduate
- Illinois LPN License
- Recent clinical experience, education, and specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs.
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Apply here!