Dining Room Server
Part or Full Time
Franciscan Village- 1270 Franciscan Drive, Lemont, IL 60439
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve and handle food in accordance with sanitation regulations
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room and prep kitchen
- Reset the dining room
- Handle trays, equipment, tableware, and linens, in a proper and safe manner
- Treat residents with dignity and respect
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous food experience a plus
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs.
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Apply here!