CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant | Skilled Care
Part or Full Time
St. Anthony Village – 203 Franciscan Drive, Crown Point, IN 46307
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver personal care assistance/services as required or instructed
- Observe and report any changes in resident’s physical/emotional condition to the unit nurse
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors, and co-workers
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
- Promote and respect the dignity and well-being of each resident and their family
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- One year of caregiving experience
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs.