Holy Family Child Care – Growing, Learning & Just Plain Fun
Franciscan Ministries’ Holy Family Child Care program will help your child grow, build self-esteem, foster new friendships and have fun. Our dedicated staff uses age-appropriate techniques and programs to make sure each child thrives. Rest assured that your child will receive individualized attention thanks to our small classes and generous caregiver-to-child ratio.
Amenities and services at Holy Family Child Care include but are not limited to:
- A variety of programs ranging from cognitive development to challenging activities
- JOY (Joining Old and Young) Program, allowing children to join seniors residing at St. Anthony Home in a variety of activities
- Spacious, comfortable setting to encourage learning and engagement
- Collection of classic children’s books, puzzles and board games
- Computers available for children ages four and up
- Dining options including breakfast, lunch and snacks each day
- Progress reports for infants and toddlers distributed to parents daily
Holy Family child care is located on the campus of St. Anthony Home in Crown Point, Indiana.