Our Skilled Nursing Facility Provides You With Everything You Need…Every Step of the Way
At Addolorata Villa in Wheeling, IL, your well-being is our top priority! Our skilled nursing and post acute care facility has Joint Commission Accreditation, which exemplifies our commitment to the highest quality senior living care. Additionally, we believe that a high nurse-to-resident ratio is vital to quality, so clinical staffing is higher than Medicare’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recommendation for clinical staffing.
Our highly-qualified team of experts provides short-term rehabilitative care and skilled nursing care in a comfortable, healing environment.. In our skilled nursing facility, you’ll receive around-the-clock care and a variety of therapies, including: physical, occupational and speech therapies, as well as an array of helpful programs. A personalized plan of care recommended by your doctors incorporates your individual requests to ensure all your needs and preferences are honored.
Services and amenities at Addolorata Villa’s skilled nursing facility include:
- Medicare certified care around the clock
- Individual goal setting, case management and post-care planning
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Fully furnished private and shared accommodations
- Three full-service meals daily, along with snacks and refreshments
- Daily housekeeping
- Linens service
- Assistance with all personal care needs
- Recreational activities geared to individual capabilities and interest
- Medication administration and monitoring with Pharmacist review of medications
- Monitored 24 hour emergency response system
- Cable and WiFi
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Meditation room for spiritual reflection and daily Mass in our onsite Chapel
- Medicare and Medicaid accepted
Whether you are recovering from an illness or injury, or need long term skilled nursing care we’re here to help you improve your overall quality of life. Our experienced and licensed health care professionals will work with you and your physician to make sure we meet your senior needs, each step of the way.
To schedule a visit or to learn more about our skilled nursing facility, call 847-537-2900 today!