Recoup, Revive and Return Home
Recovering from surgery, an illness or injury can be difficult without the proper care readily available. Addolorata Villa in Wheeling, IL, provides exceptional short-term rehabilitative services designed to help restore your capabilities and return you home, where you want to be, as soon as possible. Our physical therapy programs will help you or your loved one regain mobility, strength and balance, while occupational therapy promotes independence with daily living activities like dressing, bathing, eating, self-care and home management tasks. We also provide speech therapy to increase communication and cognitive skills.
Here at Addolorata Villa, we have a commitment to provide the highest quality senior care to our residents. Our skilled nursing and rehabilitative care are Joint Commission Accredited, and our residents enjoy a comfortable, healing environment throughout the rehabilitation process. We work with your physicians to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one meets all rehabilitation goals and independence is restored to the highest level. Additionally, we believe that a high nurse-to-resident ratio is vital to quality, so our clinical staffing is higher than Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recommendation for staffing.
Some of the rehabilitation services and amenities we offer throughout our communities include:
- Medicare certified care around the clock
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Fully furnished private and shared accommodations.
- Three full-service meals daily, along with snacks and refreshments.
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen service
- Assistance with all personal care needs
- Recreational activities geared to individual capabilities and interest
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Monitored 24 hour emergency response system
- Cable and WiFi
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
- Meditation room for spiritual reflection and daily Mass in our onsite Chapel
We will work with your physicians to create a customized healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one has a successful rehabilitation.
To schedule a visit to our senior rehabilitation center or to simply learn more, call 847-537-2900 today!